US Xpress Truck Driving Jobs
Teaching or Training/Instructional: 2 years (Required)
Full Job Description
Shift: Monday – Friday 7am – 5pm
Who We Are:
Relentlessly Delivering Big Ideas. U.S. Xpress is one of the nation’s largest asset-based trucking companies. But the most valuable asset we offer isn’t tractors, trailers, or even our exclusive, cutting-edge technology. It’s the collective brainpower of thousands of visionaries and problem-solvers. Together, we are revolutionizing the transportation industry by providing innovative, custom solutions. And, here, we believe in the sanctity of a promise—both to our customers, and our people. When we focus our varied talents on reshaping the future of transportation, that’s what we call the POWER OF U.S.
What You’ll Do:
Responsible for delivering driver training and development in compliance with Company, Federal, and State regulations, assessing and coaching drivers of articulated vehicles, both in the truck and in a simulator environment, maintaining accurate records of all training, and fostering an encouraging learning environment.
- Conduct driver facing development in classroom, one-on-one, and hands-on settings
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, i.e., role-playing, simulations, team exercise, group discussions, and videos
- Facilitate and implement simulator training and development programs and maintain knowledge of simulator technology to develop and implement curriculum
- Maintain accurate records of attendance, class completions, evaluations, and coaching sessions in the appropriate systems
- Perform safety-related functions including, but not limited to, accident reviews and skills and behavior assessments
- Offers specific training and development programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills, i.e., close quarter training, simulator training, e-learning, or other proprietary or non-proprietary training and development.
- Coach/Counsel drivers in collaboration with Operations and Safety for violations of DOT Regulations, FMCSR, safety standards, and company policies
- Conduct on-road tests and other evaluations with drivers to determine if drivers meet U.S. Xpress skills standards and are in compliance with safety, DOT, FMCSR, and company regulations and policies
- Maintain U.S. Xpress-required certifications and professional licensure
- Model safe behaviors and professional interactions
- Obtain and organize procedure manuals, guides, or course materials such as handouts or visual materials
- Maintain all classroom technology and equipment including, but not limited to, computers, Driver Tech units, simulators, projectors, screens, etc.; responsible for reporting and tracking problems to resolution
- Incumbent must complete U.S. Xpress Professional Driving Program once a year.
What We’re Looking For:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent experience preferred. Equivalent years of experience are defined as one year of professional experience for each year of college requested.
How To Apply for the Job
Send your application to the store’s official email address ==>> HERE